REAL ESTATE STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS, LLC
Real Estate Strategic Solutions goal is to provide real estate consulting services to a wide variety of clients, including institutions of higher education, investment firms, private parties, property tax appeal firms and attorneys.
Focus of Practice
My practice is focused primarily on providing real estate consulting services for institutions of higher education. Most of my work involves property acquisition and public-private sector development services.
Areas of Expertise
Representative Institutional Client List
Sample Public/Private Sector Transaction Experience
GARY S. DEWEESE, MAI - Principal
- 30+ years real estate experience involving all kinds of real estate transactions.
- Former Assistant Treasurer and the Director of Real Estate Investments for the University of California Pension Plan and Endowment where he was the senior management executive responsible for both public and private real estate investments of the portfolios. The performance of real estate securities surpassed the benchmark by nearly 50% while under his management.
- Former head of the corporate real estate function for UC System, which involved overseeing the acquisition, disposition and ground leasing of major properties for the University’s 10 campuses.
- MBA from the University of California, Berkeley where he has also guest lectured.
- Member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI), served as the President of the Northern California chapter and currently a senior instructor for advanced courses of the Institute.
- Member of Lambda Alpha, the honorary land economics society.